- We value your privacy and will NEVER share your details with any third party.
- We will only use the details that you supply to contact you directly and only with your express permission.
- We store your name and address on invoices to comply with HMRC requirements (current legislation requires us to store this data for a six year period).
- Data is stored in a secure manor and will be deleted once it is no longer required.
- Our site uses TLS throughout to protect data transmitted over the Internet.
- We use Google Analytics to track visitors to our site.
- This collects general information on site visits, such as number of visitors, pageviews, time on site, geographic location etc, but no personally identifiable information is kept.
- Please visit Google's privacy statement for more information.
- We also use Addthis toolbar to allow visitors to bookmark and share
our pages on social networking sites more easily.
- For details of cookies used by Addthis, please visit the Addthis Privacy Statement.
- We also use Facebook and Twitter Plugins. Please view Facebook's Privacy Statement and Twitter's Privacy Statement for details on what cookies they collect and how they are used.
If you would like more details on cookies and how they are used in general, please visit allaboutcookies.org