Worcestershire IT Support
We are a small, family-based business located in Worcester, UK. We provide a full range of IT services to both homes and small businesses throughout Worcestershire and the surrounding area. We will come to your home or office to fix any computer related problems that you may experience. We can fix issues with windows servers, PCs, laptops, Macs and iMacs.
Some of our services include:
- Computer & laptop repairs
- IT Support for business & home users
- Support for Windows based servers and desktop PCs
- Support for MACs, iMacs and iPads
- Hardware Upgrades
- Software Installation, Operating system upgrades and troubleshooting
- File & Data Recovery
- Resolution of Performance Issues
- Virus & Malware removal
- Networking setup and troubleshooting
- On-Site or remote support available
- Over 25 years experience in the IT industry
- Free callouts within 20 miles of Worcester
Bespoke Database Design
We specialise in bespoke database design, providing full web-based applications, expertly designed to meet your exact requirements.
- Our databases are written in open-source software to reduce costs
- They can be hosted on your local servers or in the cloud
- System can be purchased outright or monthly subscriptions are available
- Systems can be designed from scratch or an existing system can usually be modified
- Systems use standard WEB browsers
- Can be viewed on mobile and tablet devices
- Unlimited number of users
- Automated e-mails, graphs and pdf output are available
We will come to your home or office to fix any problems that you may have with your PC, laptops, Macs or iMacs.
- No fix. No fee
- Free collect & return service within 20 miles of Worcester
- Repairs from as little as £25
Click for more details on our computer repair service
We can upgrade your computer hardware to make it run much faster.
e.g. We can install a solid state hard drive (SSD) that has no moving parts and can operate up to 20 times faster than a traditional spinning hard drive.
We can clone your existing hard drive so you don't lose any files or applications or if you prefer, we can perform a "clean" installation of Windows and copy all of your data back afterwards.
If your system is running slowly, we can analyse if there is a bottleneck effecting performance and advise on whether you need to upgrade memory, hard disk, graphics card etc.
We can also perform a health scan of your system to ensure there is no malware (viruses, Trojans etc) present and no unnecessary applications are hogging resources. We will optimize the start-up process and ensure that your disk is not suffering from fragmentation.
Why Choose us ?
We pride ourselves on providing a truly personal and professional service. Whether you are looking for reliable PC support, computer repairs or bespoke database design, we will take the time to understand your requirements and will provide a cost effective solution. We have over 25 years experience in IT support and our knowledge allows us to quickly diagnose and fix most problems, whether hardware or software related. All our work is guaranteed and we always aim to provide a first class service and achieve 100% customer satisfaction, but don't just take our word for that,
and some of our reviews on FreeIndex below:
Whatever IT challenges you are facing, talk to us, and we will be happy to help.