ISO 9001 Corrective Actions System
Are you an ISO 9001 approved company struggling to manage corrective actions ?
If so, we can help. We have developed a system that will help you keep track of corrective actions, ensuring they are completed in a timely manner, with a full audit trail. Not only will the system ensure your corrective actions are logged correctly and alert you if they have not been completed by the allotted time, but more importantly, it will allow you to analyse the route course of problems to ensure procedures can be put in place to prevent the same problems from re-occurring in the future.
- The system can be used by multiple users at the same time
- Each users has his or her own password
- A user is assigned to different roles to determine which parts of the system are accessible
- Information can be filtered by numerous criteria
- Records can be sorted (in ascending or descending order) by clicking any column heading
- Customer locations can be automatically plotted on Google Maps
- System produces various reports including various graphs
- Records can be viewed on multiple devices including mobiles & tablets
System can be modified to meet your exact requirements.
Our corrective actions system was designed in collaboration with Ian Wilcox at Integrated Management Systems Ltd
Ian is a business analyst with many years experience providing consultancy services for the implementation of bespoke management systems. He has helped several companies gain ISO 9001 approval using his experience gained in working with the BSI.
Myself and Ian will work together to provide you a bespoke system to improve your business processes and solve any challenges that you may be facing.