Worcestershire IT Support
Always helpful & efficient. IT support at its best
Darrell Haslam has worked in the IT industry for over 25 years and has a vast experience supporting Windows servers as well as PC & MAC hardware and software.
He is MCSE qualified and has worked with Microsoft desktop operating systems ranging from DOS 3.0 all the way to Windows 10, and on Microsoft Server operating systems from Windows NT 4.0 through to Windows 2012 R2.
His experience includes:
- Installation and support of Windows & Mac operating systems
- Installation, support and administration of Windows servers
- Competent in core technologies such as:
- Network installation and troubleshooting
- Lost Passwords
- Recovering corrupt Outlook Mailboxes (PST files)
- Strong SQL database experience
- Experience with WAMP servers (Apache, MySQL, PHP configuration)
- Support / Administration of Lotus Domino servers
- Some AS400 experience
- Some experience with Cisco routers and IOS
Whether you are a business user or a home user, we can offer support with a personal, friendly service.
We can provide both on-site and remote support to quickly resolve any problems that you may encounter.
We provide a range of support contracts depending upon exactly what sort of cover you need. We offer the flexibility to provide cover that is tailored to your exact requirements giving you total peace of mind that your IT systems are fully protected without you having to pay for services that you do not need.
We aim to build long-term relationships and you will benefit from having support provided by the same, experienced professional, who will gain familiarity of your specific configurations. This allows us to provide first-class support tailored to your unique requirements.