Remote Support Terms and Conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions for our on-demand remote support service.
- This service is only available if payment is made in advance by PayPal, Credit or Debit Card.
- Business customers can be invoiced. Invoices must be paid within 30 days by BACs transfer or cheque.
- There is an initial setup charge of £25 for home users or £60 for business users which includes the first 30 mins of support.
- Home users are charged at a cost of £10 per additional 30 mins and business users are charged at £20 per additional 30 minutes.
- If your problem cannot be resolved within an hour you will qualify for a free of charge visit to continue diagnosis of the problem.
- If your Internet connection is too slow to support remote access software, you will be also be offered an on-site visit if you are within 20 miles of Worcester.
- If problem cannot be resolved within an hour all fees will be
- Resolution of the problem was due to user not possessing required passwords, licence keys or software installation media.
- User is not able to provide administrator level access if required.
- Problem is diagnosed but user does not want to take corrective action or aborts connection prematurely.
- Problem is related to a hardware fault. In this case a separate quote can be provided to resolve the problem.